Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day Two : Orange Nails

Jane from Nailside has always been one of my manicure idols - her work are always so tidy and crisp. She created this tutorial for a citrus manicure which I thought was prefect for Orange Nails (and Summer especially since it's finally sunny today, woot).

This is my first freehand nail art ever and well I'm honestly kind of proud of it even though it's a bit messy, hahhahaa. Here's my take on her citrus manicure.




Here's what I used:
  • Jordana: Bare Beige
  • Milani : Nail Art with Precision Brush in Orange Graph
  • Jordana: Pop Art in Art Deco Pink
  • Jordana: Pop Art in Golden Artist
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in White
Make sure you check out Emma's Orange Nails for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3