Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day Nine : Rainbow Nails

Hmmms... we've all seen those dotty rainbow manicures like these on the blog, Nails by Kayla Shevonne. I wanted to do something similar to that but thought it might be too unoriginal and tried to "spice it up". I dotted them dots in an irregular line. It looked fine for the first two rows but as I started dotting the other colours.. I realised that it looked uber tacky with big gaps everywhere (under the rhinestones).



Here's what I used:
  • Jordana: Bare Beige
  • Jordana: Pop Art in Fashion Forward
  • Jordana: Pop Art in Fine Art
  • Milani: Nail Art with Precision Brush in Green Sketch
  • Essence: Mellow Yellow
  • Milani: Nail Art with Precision Brush in Orange Graph
  • Jordana: Pop Art in Art Deco Pink
  • Born Pretty: 1200pc Heart Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3