Monday 16 January 2012

Day Fifteen: Delicate Print Nails

I didn't really have a clue on what today's challenge really meant.... I mean what is a "Delicate Print" ? After googling past challengers of Day Fifteen (Can you believe that I'm half way already?) and seeing a lot of lacey/lingere-ish nails... it sort of kinda makes sense.

So here's my take on Delicate Print, inspired by this cute blue babydoll.



Here's what I used:
  • NYX: Pistachio
  • Kleancolour: Metallic Black
  • Born Pretty: Stamping Plate #M02
  • Bundle Monster: BM-209



Make sure you check out Emma's and Alyssa's Delicate Printed inspired nails for today!

2 comments:

  1. where do you get the stamps?? or whatever it is??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The octagon one is from Born Pretty, but you can purchase it here... it only comes in a set of 12: http://www.bornprettystore.com/product_info.php?ref=201&products_id=131&affiliate_banner_id=1

      The other one can be purchased here from Bundle Monster:http://www.bundlemonster.com/beauty-accessories/nail-art-stamping-image-plates-set-25pc.html#

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3