Wednesday 11 January 2012

Day Ten : Gradient Nails

My boyfriend means the world to me and lately he's been getting semi involved with my nailpolish addiction although... it is a little out of hand. His favourite colours are red AND black - not red by itself or black by itself; They have to be together. I decided to go gradient on his favourite colours with glitter on top and the outcome was this vampy looking manicure.



Here's what I used:
  • Jordana: Tender Coral
  • Eyeko: Saucy
  • Sleek MakeUP: Royalty
  • Kleancolour: Chunky Holo Scarlet
  • Eyeko: Vampira
  • NYX: Dorothy
  • Sponge
.... And that's the end of the colour inspirations, time to move onto Patterns!
Remember to keep checking out Emma from Manicurity's 31 Day Challenges  as well as Alyssa's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3