Thursday 26 January 2012

Day Twenty-Five: Inspired by Fashion

Today's nails are inspired by Nicki Minaj's tights from the Victoria Secret runway where Orlando Bloom proudly cheered for his wife, Miranda Kerr. Nicki Minaj is very famous for her quirky outfits but this one stood out the most for me.. it's soo bold and brightly coloured.

Nicki Minaj 
on the Victoria Secret Runway

I didn't notice that there was a contest that is being held by O.P.I for the release of the Nicki Minaj Collection when I was painting until I started seeing a huge hoard of them being posted on everyone's blog. You can look at the entries here and I'm so sorry that this is another Nicki inspired manicure - I bet you're sick of seeing them! 



Here's what I used:
  • Orly: Calypso Breeze
  • Maybelline: Grand in Green
  • Kleancolour: Retro Green
  • Kleancolour: Metallic White
  • Jordana: Black
  • Jordana: White
  • Jordana: Pop Art in Avant - Green
  • Essence: Mellow Yellow 
  • Kleancolour: Metallic Orange
  • Kleancolour: Metallic Yellow
  • Jordana: Orange Drama
  • Jordana: Tender Coral
  • Kleancolour: Metallic Sapphire
  • Ulta3: Watermelon
  • Sally Hansen: Flash
  • Sponge

1 comment:

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3