Monday 23 January 2012

Day Twenty-Two: Inspired by a Song

There is one person that always makes me happy again after listening to his happy, energetic but abstract songs - Adam Randall from Owl City. I am seriously a HUGE fan of his. I picked one of his top hits and it luckily did not have a too much of a weird but cute name *coughStrawberry Avalanchecough*.


Fireflies
... and inspired by these lines:
"'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs as they tried to teach me how to dance"
 and
 "A disco ball is just hanging by a thread"

AND these photos of Japanese fireflies





Here's what I used:
  • China Glaze: Bermuda Breakaway
  • Kleancolour: Metallic Sapphire
  • Orly: Royal Navy
  • L.A Colours: No Name but it's a blue shimmer
  • China Glaze: White Cap
  • China Glaze: Snow Globe
  • Jordana: Silver Jewel
  • Kleancolour: Tiara Gold
  • L.A Girl: Synergy
  • Models Own: Becca's Brown
  • Models Own: Nude Beige
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in White
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3