Saturday 7 January 2012

Day Six : Violet Nails

Two words. JELLY SANDWICH.

I had so many purpley shades of glitters in jelly that I had to try this manicure technique. Okay... honestly, I have no idea if I did this correctly or not... I googled it after reading about it everywhere on MUA and got a couple of different answers on what I had to layer to get the Jelly Sandwich look but I knew it was 3 polishes and one of them had to have a jelly base. I ended up following the advice of Wan from I Love Nail Polish in her post explaining a Jelly Sandwich and well, quite happy with the results. Base colour, Glitter, Jelly Polish and BAM, you have a Jelly Sandwich!



Here's what I used:
  • Models Own: Lilac Dream
  • China Glaze: Fairy Dust
  • Kleancolour: Born to the Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3