Saturday 14 January 2012

Day Thirteen : Animal Prints Nail

My dog, Sunny, (You may remember him from here) loves to dig. He often makes me giggle when he does because he gets really excited and then really muddy afterwards with pieces of dirt all over his black nose and scruffy face. He's so silly and naughty but I still love him. I didn't want to be too cliché with cheetah prints, zebras prints... or any  of those exotic animals so I chose my best friend and baby.



Did I mention Newspaper Manicures aren't as easy as tutorials describe them to be? It took me 2 whole hours to get what you can see on my fingers but I'm guessing it might be the paper that they were printed on... they're not fluffy but more like them papers you print work on for printers.





Here's what I used:
  • Jordana: Bare Beige
  • Models Own: Nude Beige
  • Models Own: Becca's Brown
  • Jordana: Black
  • Revlon: Victorian
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in White
  • Newspaper and Rubbing Alcohol
  • Sponge
Remember to keep checking out Emma from Manicurity's 31 Day Challenges  as well as Alyssa's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3