Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day Three : Yellow Nails

When I think of yellow... I think of golden glitters and my favourite shape in the entire world. Stars.

Unfortunately, what I intended to do in my head did not have the same outcome on my nails because... I'm a horrible stamper, hahaa. Either way, it still looks pretty fun and and we can pretend those fail golden stars are meant to be gold leaves, lol.




Here's what I used
  • Essence: Mellow Yellow
  • Kleancolour: Gold Tiara
  • NYX: Glided Gold
  • Orly: Luxe
  • Bundle Monster: BM20


Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges has also joined Emma of Manicurity and I with this challenge. Make sure you check her challenge interpretations too. Again, you are welcome to join us anytime you wish to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3