Friday 13 January 2012

Day Twelve : Stripe Nails

Last week I broke my arm and haven't really got used to it yet. I wanted to do a neat tape stripe manicure for this challenge but even when both my arms could freely move with a huge cast in the way... I sucked at tape manicures. Instead I resorted to freehand lines which I don't quite like - it reminds me of painting hard boiled eggs for easter ( and I was inspired by this springish background of stripes).

Also, the colour combination is something I didn't chose... It was the boyfriend's idea! He deliberately chose 5 colours that he thought would not go together just to troll me, *Shakes fist at him*



Here's what I used:
  • Sleek MakeUP: Meringue
  • Revlon: Victorian
  • Models Own: Jade Stone
  • Essence: Mellow Yellow
  • Eyeko: Lilac
  • Colour Club: Power Play
  • Born Pretty: Dotting Tool
Make sure you check out  Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges and  Emma of Manicurity's interpretation of today's pattern inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3