Friday 20 January 2012

Day Nineteen: Galaxy Nails

Originally I was going to do something like Emerald Sparkle's Galaxy Nails but even with her easy-to-understand tutorial... mine didn't have the same results. After 4 retries, the sponges that I have been using went too hard for these finer details so I ended up picking a couple of colours to go on top of the white nebula instead. People who can actually do these galaxy manicures are my envies, it's definitely a lot harder than it looks and even more harder than it sounds, hahahaa.



Here's what I used:
  • Kleancolour: Metallic Sapphire
  • Kleancolour: Metallic Purple
  • Kleancolour: Metallic: Aqua
  • Colour Club: Power Play
  • Essence: Gold Rush
  • Jordana: White
  • Jordana: Black
  • Born Pretty: Dotting Tool
  • Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3