Thursday 12 January 2012

Day Eleven : Polka Dots Nails

I painted my nails red and placed black dots onto them because I saw a cute bra last week, like this but black and not made with sequins, while shopping for new clothes for university. It was prefect for my Polka Dots Nails (but it also hit me that I haven't seen polka dots on clothing for a very long time). Anyways, when the boyfriend saw my nails, he said they reminded him of lady bugs which prompted me to add a few black lines, white dots and change the polish on my ring finger into something cuter for today's challenge.



Here's what I used:
  • Jordana: Tender Coral
  • Jordana: Black
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in Black
  • Sleek MakeUP: Meringue
  • Born Pretty: Dotting Tool 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3