Sunday 15 January 2012

Day Fourteen : Flowers Nails

Today, my bottle of actone has finally finished but I could not find a seller in time to purchase another bottle and so I'm back on nail polish remover which is basically watered down acetone. Gah.

BUT... on a happy note, I finished my Flower Nails for today's challenge and they make me feel quite proud, aside from the very messy clean up, especially since they're kinda cute. This is another first for me. It's the first time I've ever used nail decals stickers even though I have a HUGE collection of them - they're quite fun and pretty though they do pull apart really easily. These nails were inspired by a premade fake nail set from Etsy made by (and probably also designed by) Cel from Cel's Deconails.



Here's what I used:
  • Jordana: Black
  • NYX: Grand Royal
  • Jordana: Silver Jewel
  • Born Pretty: 1800pc Round Rhinestones
  • Born Pretty: Flower 3D Nail Art Tips Decals Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3