Friday 27 January 2012

Day Twenty-Six: Inspired by a Pattern

Today's challenge is quite vague - I had no idea what I wanted to do since there is a lot of "Patterns" in the world since patterns just means anything that repeats and/or occur frequently. I decided to do my "google, close my eyes and point to one" option. When I opened my eyes, I saw a very cute floral pattern that belonged to a website design help site with a list of free seamless backgrounds.


Isn't that just cute and prefect for spring? (Even though it's going to be fall here soon, haha). 
Here's my attempt on this floral pattern!


Here's what I used:
  • Orly: Calypso Breeze
  • Sally Hansen: Flash
  • Models Own: Purple Grey
  • Jordana: White
  • China Glaze: Four Leaf Clover
  • Zoya: Apple
  • Born Pretty: Dotting Tool
Check out what Emma and Alyssa have created today for their Patterns Inspired  Manicure at their blogs for the 31 Days Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3