Wednesday 18 January 2012

Day Seventeen: Glitter Nails

Ohhh, this was a hard challenge for me considering how much I love glitter polishes - I have two draws just for this finish alone because I just can't get enough of them and they go with anything. I did a quick google search because I just had too many ideas but one completely inspired me to do something different to what I was planning in my head. It would have to be this gorgeous manicure - rainbows and glitters? Yes please!

I didn't have the same equipment to do the same thing so this is my take on these nails.



Here's what I used:
  • L.A Girl: Inspire
  • L.A Girl: Flash
  • L.A Girl: Synergy
  • L.A Girl: Purge
  • L.A Girl: Nostalgic
  • Jordana: Black
  • Sponge
Have you been checking Emma's and Alyssa's 31 Day Challenges too? You should be! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think your version is much nicer - absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3