Sunday 22 January 2012

Day Twenty-One: Inspired by a Colour

Wasn't too sure what today's challenge meant but according to other blogs, it seem to be an inspiration on a polish's name. To be honest, it was hard figuring out which I wanted to do because they all had "non object" names such as Royal Blue or puns such as No Spain, No Gain. So when I purchased some Ulta3 polishes from a local pharmacy, I saw that one was them was named Watermelon. I knew that was the one I wanted to do and I've been wanting to do a watermelon inspired manicure since summer started... a month ago.

Yay, Happy Summer!



Here's what I used:
  • Ulta3: Watermelon
  • Sleek MakeUP: Meringue
  • Gabrini: #392
  • Zoya: Veruschka
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in Black
  • Round Stickers

1 comment:

  1. For a clear polish, this one really reaches my standard. It's not sticky-looking and messy. Thank you for your skin care reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3