Tuesday 14 February 2012

The Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge (PCFSC)

During January, Debbie from The Crumpet, who also started The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge Facebook Group - a group to help people who need some inspiration with manicure ideas every Friday, had created a long list of challenges for Spring. This challenge lasts 2 months from February until early April but it's not an "every day" challenge - most of them occur on a weekend. You can find more information here.



At the time when I accepted the challenge and started to do a few, I did not get accepted to University but when I was half way through with my ideas and brainstorms, the good news came.

This will be basically the last challenge or even series of blog posts that I will be doing until I'm home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3