Friday 17 February 2012

PCFSC: #3; Small Flowers/Flower Bed

These flowers turned out to look very similar to the flowers on Spongebob Squarepants; it was not intentional but I'm rather happy that they came out well. I was going to place little "pearls" in the middle of each flower but decided that it was fine; simple but elegant.

This manicure was inspired by a Japanese woman who made three beautiful white acrylic flowers and placed them on her nude nails like a glorified french manicure.



Here's what I used:

  • Colour Club: Raspberry Rush
  • China Glaze: Rich & Famous
  • Eyeko: Petite Polish
  • Models Own: Pastel Pink

Here is the list of girls who are also doing this challenge with me:


3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, that's so simple but so pretty! Very delicate and feminine... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely simple and elegant, it's a gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3