Wednesday 15 February 2012

PCFSC: #2; Favourite Spring Pink

I didn't want to chose something cliché like a pastel pink so this is my Favourite Spring Pink, it's not very springish... more of summer pink but I like it a lot and plus, it's a gift from the boy so I think it's prefect to wear it around Valentines day :)

... and of course, I couldn't resist adding glitter on top!



Here's what I used:


  • China Glaze: Rich & Famous
  • Colour Club: Take the Stage (Not Pictured)

Here is a list of girls who are also doing this challenge with me:
Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Arielle from Only Always Soccermom
Claire from Purple Fairy Dust
Helen from Nail Newbie
Amiee from Persistently Glittery
Jackie from MeMa's Mani's
Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish
Debbie from The Crumpet
Kirsten from Geeky Owl
Bee from Bee Polished,
Jewli from Fanning the Fumes
Joy from Okay now joy!,
Emma from Manicurity,
Alyssa from No Junk Nail,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3