Friday, 23 March 2012

PCFSC: #23; Subtle Glitter/Flakie Bomb

I have no clue how to do either of those subtly, LOL! I'll try my best :)

I chose I Always Get My Man-drin because it has a very beautiful mint green shimmer and smells/look really springish. In the end I decided to use both flakie and glitter - however the flakie doesn't really stand up much in light colour and it's also really sparse in the polish. I guess I got the subtle part right!

This manicure was used for the challenge 2 days ago.




Here's what I used:


  • Etude House: Sequin Crystal Gold
  • Colour Club: I Always Get My Man-drin
  • Finger Paints: Motley
Here is a list of girls who are also doing this challenge with me:
Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges, 
Missy from Gnarly Gnails, 
Arielle from Only Always Soccermom, 
Claire from Purple Fairy Dust, 
Helen from Nail Newbie, 
Amiee from Persistently Glittery, 
Jackie from MeMa's Mani's, 
Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish, 
Debbie from The Crumpet, 
Kirsten from Geeky Owl, 
Bee from Bee Polished,
Jewli from Fanning the Fumes
Joy from Okay now joy!,
Emma from Manicurity,
Alyssa from No Junk Nail,
Jeni from Polish Me Lovely,

1 comment:

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3