Wednesday 21 March 2012

PCFSC: #22; Large Flowers

I actually did the challenge after this one first before coming back to this one. The Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge has a lot of flowers - I don't want all my flower manicures to look the same so this took a lot of thought. I went through the list a couple of times to see if I could recycle anything but I still couldn't think of anything special.

In the end I draw it from something that I own that I really like, which turns out to be my favourite shirt this summer. I changed the background and smaller flower's hues to orange because of the next challenge (background colours/base colour aren't that important in this case!) - you'll see in 2 days.



Here's what I used:
(Background/Base is from Challenge #23)


  • Colour Club: Raspberry Rush
  • Eyeko: Saucy
  • Mode: Frenemy
  • MilaniNail Art with Precision Brush in Green Sketch
  • Jordana: Pop Art in Avant-Garde
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in White
Here is a list of girls who are also doing this challenge with me:
Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Arielle from Only Always Soccermom
Claire from Purple Fairy Dust
Helen from Nail Newbie
Amiee from Persistently Glittery
Jackie from MeMa's Mani's
Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish
Debbie from The Crumpet
Kirsten from Geeky Owl
Bee from Bee Polished,
Jewli from Fanning the Fumes
Joy from Okay now joy!,
Emma from Manicurity,
Alyssa from No Junk Nail,
Jeni from Polish Me Lovely,

2 comments:

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3