Friday 16 December 2011

Swatch - athon: Zoya; Matte Velvet Collection [ 4 ]

As I have mentioned in this post, Zoya is really only easily accessible in the states so when the e-store Nailde Royale popped up, I jumped straight on and purchased a rather large haul. 



That was a week before I found out that Zoya was planning to discontinue all polishes which did not already have a spoon. These Matte Velvets ended up being a part of the haul for that reason... actually I ordered 5 but my package ended up in Thailand on holiday for a whole 2 months before arriving here and by then the 5th one, Harlow, which they no longer stock was shattered and dried.

For those who don't know, and I didn't know this until about a few months ago, but the finish "Velvet Matte" is also more commonly known as "Suede" and is described as a polish that has loads of shimmer in it but in the form of matte. Honestly, if I haven't had found out.. I would have just called it plain matte without knowing the difference! Anyways, here are the swatches.



Zoya: Veruschka
Finish: Suede


 

 


Zoya: Dovima 
FinishSuede


 

 


Zoya: Loredana 
FinishSuede


 

 


Zoya: Savita 
FinishSuede


 

 


I noticed they all have rather interesting names which I can not really properly pronounce. Anyone know the origin of these names? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3