Tuesday 3 April 2012

PCFSC: #30; Easter Bonnets

I've never hear of an "Easter Bonnet" in my life - I thought they'll be more like those lady bonnets from long time ago where women did all the housework and men had most authory... luckily nowdays there's a handy little search engine called Google.

Google told me that Easter Bonnets are hats decorated with flowers and chicken which celebrates spring and easter for the Easter parade; they're also made from straw or knitted. This was my inspiration:

... Funny thing was, I was going to stamp on butterflies and roses then layer nail decals sticker on top but I had left my stamper and scrapper back at home! Oh my.

 




Here's what I used:


  • Orly: Nite Owl
  • Models Own: Pastel Pink
  • Colour Club: Raspberry Rush
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in White
  • Nail Decals Stickers
Here is a list of girls who are also doing this challenge with me:
Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Arielle from Only Always Soccermom
Claire from Purple Fairy Dust
Helen from Nail Newbie
Amiee from Persistently Glittery
Jackie from MeMa's Mani's
Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish
Debbie from The Crumpet
Kirsten from Geeky Owl
Bee from Bee Polished,
Jewli from Fanning the Fumes
Joy from Okay now joy!,
Emma from Manicurity,
Alyssa from No Junk Nail,
Jeni from Polish Me Lovely,

2 comments:

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3