Saturday, 24 March 2012

PCFSC: #24; Butterflies

This type of nail art is a lot harder than it looks! It's exactly like the galaxy one, looks easy because it just looks so good but in reality, it's extremely difficult. I applaud those girls who are able to draw the black lines of the butterfly in a crisp, smooth manner, I am truly amazed and I definitely know I can't!

 


Here's what I used:


  • China Glaze: Kinetic Candy
  • Orly: Calypso Breeze
  • Models Own: Lilac Dream
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in Black
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in White
  • Sponge

Here is a list of girls who are also doing this challenge with me:
Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges, 
Missy from Gnarly Gnails, 
Arielle from Only Always Soccermom, 
Claire from Purple Fairy Dust, 
Helen from Nail Newbie, 
Amiee from Persistently Glittery, 
Jackie from MeMa's Mani's, 
Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish, 
Debbie from The Crumpet, 
Kirsten from Geeky Owl, 
Bee from Bee Polished,
Jewli from Fanning the Fumes
Joy from Okay now joy!,
Emma from Manicurity,
Alyssa from No Junk Nail,
Jeni from Polish Me Lovely,

3 comments:

  1. I think these look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! I was just thinking what to do for some spring challenge my friend asked me to do and I think I've just found great inspiration! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3