Thursday, 1 March 2012

PCFSC: #11; Pastel Patchwork

I'm not a big fan of the patchwork manicure because I'm just dreadful at making the black lines thin and patchworkish or I can not draw patches without placing them evenly around my fingers. I was meaning to stamp different patterns onto each patch with a corresponding darker colour but my stamping plates were already packed away for my trip to university.



Here's what I used:


  • Essence: Mellow Yellow
  • Coastal Scents: Lily Pad
  • Mode: Frenemy
  • Colour Club: Raspberry Rush
  • L.A Colours: Art Deco in Black
Here is a list of girls who are also doing this challenge with me:
Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges, 
Missy from Gnarly Gnails, 
Arielle from Only Always Soccermom, 
Claire from Purple Fairy Dust, 
Helen from Nail Newbie, 
Amiee from Persistently Glittery, 
Jackie from MeMa's Mani's, 
Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish, 
Debbie from The Crumpet, 
Kirsten from Geeky Owl, 
Bee from Bee Polished,
Jewli from Fanning the Fumes
Joy from Okay now joy!,
Emma from Manicurity,
Alyssa from No Junk Nail,
Jeni from Polish Me Lovely,

1 comment:

  1. This is so freakin cute!Gotta try this...

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3