Monday, 9 April 2012

PCFSC: #35; Ticker Tape Parade

You would NOT believe the amount of new words and events that I have learn during the Purple Crumpet Spring Challenge. This was another thing that I had absolutely no clue on - I am so glad that we have google in our modern world.

I would really love to be in one of these parades one day, they look so fun!





Here's what I used:


  • Zoya: Loredana
  • Colour Club: Take the Stage
  • Kleancolour: Grand Finale
  • Hard Candy: Matte-ly In Love
Here is a list of girls who are also doing this challenge with me:
Alyssa from Fancy Phalanges, 
Missy from Gnarly Gnails, 
Arielle from Only Always Soccermom, 
Claire from Purple Fairy Dust, 
Helen from Nail Newbie, 
Amiee from Persistently Glittery, 
Jackie from MeMa's Mani's, 
Kerrie from PishPosh and Polish, 
Debbie from The Crumpet, 
Kirsten from Geeky Owl, 
Bee from Bee Polished,
Jewli from Fanning the Fumes
Joy from Okay now joy!,
Emma from Manicurity,
Alyssa from No Junk Nail,
Jeni from Polish Me Lovely,

2 comments:

Thankyou for leaving me a comment!
xox Much appreciated <3